The Challenges of Safety-Systems Configuration for Railway
The demands of larger, more flexible and safer railway systems combined with growing passenger numbers creates an ongoing challenge for the rail industry to meet. As such, the industry's dependency on larger and more complex systems supported by scalable products is increasing.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The need for safety and non-safety system configurability
- The safety data configuration problem
- Implications of standards in the config process
- The reduction of the safety integrity level for configuration systems
- The extension of the configurability model