Automatic Train Control
Unlock the potential of railway transportation with Automatic Train Control (ATC) systems. ATC is more than just a technology - it's a transformative force that significantly impacts the safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of railway operations.
Ready to delve into the latest ATC insights and how they're shaping the future of rail travel?
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The latest, state-of-the-art ATC systems
- The differences between the types of Automatic Train Operation
- How Automatic Train Supervision controls traffic and sets routes
- EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129 compliance
- How the Automatic Train Protection (ATP) system improves safety by