Learn about integrating new embedded systems with existing equipment.
As the need for improved public transport continues to grow, the refurbishment of older stock is becoming increasingly common. But it can be difficult to merge systems that use older stock with newer technologies while maintaining operations at the same time. Discover how to avoid lengthy delays and unnecessary costs when merging systems, while ensuring safety remains a key priority.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- The real implications of the growing demand on public rail networks
- Common difficulties and viable options for refurbishment
- Cost and time-saving devices, including 'Fit-for-Purpose Equipment Development'
- Structured processes for reverse engineering
- How to manage safety in the absence of safety documentation