RAMS & Certification Support
Systems and software are more functional and easier to use than ever before.
However, ‘behind the scenes’ complexity continues to build, which can introduce new challenges and increase the risk of failure.
With the growth of automation, manufacturers and developers are increasingly liable for the safety and performance of their systems, software, products and services. The importance of getting things right and demonstrating they are safe is more crucial than ever before.
Assuring safety and compliance with industry mandated standards can be a difficult and costly task if not handled properly. Our expertise in safety and certification compliance for embedded systems helps to ensure requirements are met in the most efficient and stress-free way possible. Our expertise spans across standards such as ARP-4754, ARP-4761, DO-178B/C, DO-254, IEC 61508, EN 50126/8/9, ISO 26262, ESA ECSS series and more.
Our range of RAMS and certification support services include:
- Safety & certification requirements gap analysis assessment
- Certification support (including planning, V&V, configuration management, requirements, design)
- Reliability assessments of electronic systems (MIL-HDBK-217, RIAC-217 Plus)
- Safety assessments, both independent or integrated within project teams
- System reliability analysis (Weibull, FTA, FMECA, RBD)
- Training on safety processes and certification standards
We are able to determine all safety and certification requirements relevant to a given development project, effectively planning and designing systems with certification compliance in mind, executing safety assessments in an efficient way and interacting with certification authorities where necessary.
Talk to us!
We’ll be glad to help you on any subject we can.
If you wish to contact us, please fill in the form or send us an email at email@example.com