Smart Energy For All
Smart meter technology was rolled out across the UK creating huge volumes of data, with DCC managing the data from every energy consumer in the country.
The data is very attractive to many different types of organisations, however the ability of those organisations to get to the data was constrained by personal data regulations and to protect the infrastructure.
n3rgy created a service to address these constraints and chose Critical Software to help design and then to develop and operate the service.
Learn more on:
- How you can access the energy consumption data.
- What type of data is available.
- How we deal with regulations and consumer consent.
- How we deal with physical connections and DCC adapter services.
- How to start testing the service using a free sandbox environment.