SAPC is coming. Are your smart meters ready?
SAPC (Standalone Auxiliary Proportional Controller) will soon be a requirement for smart metering technology in the UK, allowing users to control electricity loads. The question is, are your smart meters ready for a SAPC future?
Critical Software has developed the first available SAPC software that enables proportional control of up to five devices. Our experience of DCC’s Great Britain Companion Specification means we can develop and test of SMETS2 smart metering devices including:
- Auxiliary Proportional Controllers (APC)
- Auxiliary Load Control Switches (ALCS)
- Electricity Smart Metering Equipment (ESME)
- Gas Smart Metering Equipment (GSME)
- In-Home Display (IHD)
- Prepayment Interface Device (PPMID)
- Consumer Access Device (CAD)
- Home Area Network (HAN) Connected Auxiliary Load Control Switches (HCALCS)
- Hand-Held Terminal (HHT)
A 20-minute assessment with one of our experts will give you the information you need to ensure your smart meters can integrate with a SAPC solution. Take the first step towards a SAPC future.