SAPC is coming. Are your smart meters ready?
SAPC (Standalone Auxiliary Proportional Controller) will soon be a requirement for smart metering technology in the UK, allowing users to control electricity loads. The question is, are your smart meters ready for a SAPC future?
Critical Software has developed the first available SAPC software that enables proportional control of up to five devices. A 20-minute assessment with one of our experts will give you the information you need to ensure your smart meters can integrate with a SAPC solution.
Our experience of DCC’s Great Britain Companion Specification means we can develop and test of SMETS2 smart metering devices including:
- Auxiliary Proportional Controllers (APC)
- Auxiliary Load Control Switches (ALCS)
- Electricity Smart Metering Equipment (ESME)
- Gas Smart Metering Equipment (GSME)
- In-Home Display (IHD)
- Prepayment Interface Device (PPMID)
- Consumer Access Device (CAD)
- Home Area Network (HAN) Connected Auxiliary Load Control Switches (HCALCS)
- Hand-Held Terminal (HHT)
Take the first step towards a SAPC future.