Embedded software is now being used to perform an increasing number of safety-critical functions in a range of industries. As software complexity and use increases, the chance of error also increases, so software systems deployed in safety-critical applications must satisfy rigorous development and verification standards.
In this free white paper, you will learn about:
- Testing safety-critical and mission-critical embedded systems
- RAMS Analysis (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety)
- Verification and Validation (V&V)
- Qualification and Certification
- The financial benefits of applying a strict RAMS and V&V plan
- How to avoid error propagation and distribution