Find out what we're looking for and check out our current job openings to begin your journey with us.
At Critical Software, our people make us who we are.
We believe that talented people deserve to work for an excellent company.
We are always looking for the brightest people, who share our vision and culture, to join us on our mission to make the world a better and safer place.
Our talented experts ensure we continue to drive the future of technology across global industries, making a real impact in the world. In return, we invest time and energy into every member of the Critical Software family, throughout every step of their journey with us.
Why Critical Software?
We’re all about a dynamic, cutting-edge and caring environment built on our values.
We offer an award-winning place to work, sharing the company’s success with our employees and taking a transparent approach to performance and growth. For example, our maximum wage ratio is 10-1.
What we offer to our squad of superheroes goes beyond the norm: we support a wide range of leisure, sports and community activities, as well as an active social programme and benefits that include flexitime, advanced training programmes, worldwide work opportunities, leisure rooms, office refreshments and contributions to a range of lifestyle activities.
At Critical Software, we’re always looking for talented people with the ambition to make a difference. People who can fit into our culture and help us to create technology the world can trust. In short, we’re looking for superheroes that don’t need masks or capes.
- Dynamic, proactive and motivated
- Caring and supportive team players
- Excellent at communicating
- Socially and environmentally-responsible
- Keen to take on challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Open, transparent and honest
- Strong on technical skills and experience
- Equipped with a BSc degree or higher, if they’re an engineer(e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Physics, Maths)
- Possess a solid software or systems engineering background, again, if they’re an engineer
- Critical Working – our flexitime scheme
- An innovative performance management approach for career progression that promotes transparency and recognition
- Access to advanced learning opportunities and training programs
- Worldwide working opportunities
- Group life insurance
- Company pensions
- Parkland working environments with plenty of parking
- Company events, team building and social events
- Leisure rooms with table football and games
- Free office refreshments and fruit
- Mobile phone allowance
- Contributions to gym memberships, sports and other recreational activities
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects across a range of industries
Start your journey with us by applying for one of our exciting roles.
What’s happening? Be the first to know.
Subscribe for insider info about our latest news, products, promotions and events.